Cultural Assessment Certification
This 3-day training is for external or internal consultants, change agents and human resource managers to learn how to use culture assessments for any group of any size whether an organization, team, NFP, community, school, etc. Participants are involved in lectures, hands-on exercises, discussion, and group activities.
By the end of this course, you will have a deep understanding of the Barrett Model and how to work with it. You will be proficient in reading and interpreting the data from the survey assessments. This includes the process of setting up and running a survey with your clients. After completing this certification, you are entitled to one free Small Group Assessment, that has a value of $1800 to use with the group of your choice and in the language of your choice.
- Introduces you to the Barrett Model and range of culture assessments.
- Develops proficiency in interpreting and presenting survey assessment data.
- Enables you to work with the Barrett Model and comfortably and confidently present survey results.
- Provides best practice approaches in working with culture.
- Offers you access to a repository of materials that support your practice in working with culture.
- Connects you with a global community of consultants and change agents working on culture.
- Helps you get this training immediately into practice by providing you with a free Small Group Assessment
You will have access to the following assessments:
- Culture Assessment
- Small Group Assessment
- Comparison Assessment
- Leadership Team Assessment
- Core Values Assessment
- UN Sustainable Development Goals Assessment
The Barret model
The Barrett Model is developed by Richard Barrett. Inspired by Abraham Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and tested over more than two decades of real-world experience with thousands of organizations, the model identifies the seven areas that comprise human motivations. These range from basic survival at one end, to service and concern for future generations at the other.
The model provides a proven and extraordinarily useful map for understanding the values of employees, leaders, and stakeholders. The Barrett Model offers a means for creating more supportive and productive relationships between them, and a deeper alignment of purpose across an organization.
When to use it?
We find that the Barrett Model provides a framework for increasing awareness and also for developing individual leaders, teams and organisations. We use the model, and its corresponding assessments as a way of getting to what matters fast; to understand what drives individuals, teams and organisations and to have the important conversations. We also use the model as a tool for development and to help the organisation move to their next level of awareness and efficiency. The model can be uses on all levels on an organisations, and also as a tool for understanding how the different units and departments fit in to the system as a whole.