Leadership and Coaching certification
This 2-day training is for coaches, consultants, and human resource managers who work in the field of leadership development, talent management, and individual coaching. These assessments are designed to coach and work with others at a transformational level. The range of assessments addresses leaders from the C-Suite to up-and-coming new managers. Participants are involved in lectures, hands-on exercises, discussion, and group activities. The training is off site, usually “of the beaten track” in Nordmarka outside of Oslo. The training is done in Norwegian.
- Goes deeper into the Barrett Model and BVC’s leadership and individual development assessments.
- Helps you see how to use the Barretts results as tools for leadership development.
- Develops proficiency in interpreting assessment data.
- Offers effective approaches when presenting the results and helping leaders see how to use then
- Experience what it means to lead from a values-based perspective and the impact this can have as you work with leaders.
- Allow you to practice receiving and delivering assessment feedback with each other.
- Gives you access to a repository of materials that support your practice in working with clients.
- Connect you with a global community of coaches and consultants working on personal and leadership development.
- Help you get this training immediately into practice by providing you a free Leadership Development Report.
After the certification
You will have access to the following assessments
- Leadership Values Assessment (LVA)
- Leadership Development Report (LDR) and Group Plot
- Leadership Self Assessment (LSA)
- Leadership Evolution Report (LER)